This salad was delicious, it wasn't too heavy, didn't contain mayonaise and was really quick to make.
Best of all it only contains 5 ingedients!
1. Bow tie pasta (I found this colorful pasta at World Market)
2. Broccoli chopped into small pieces
3. Sundried Tomatoes (I found some soft delicious NON oil packed ones in the canned vegetable ailse...LOVE IT!)
4. Kalamata Olives Pitted and Chopped
5. Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing (you can use any Italian dressing you prefer though)
Boil the pasta until tender (do NOT over cook), drain, rinse and cool.
Chop up the broccoli, tomatoes, and olives
Toss the First 4 ingredients together, add Dressing to taste, toss.
You can add salt and pepper to taste as well, but my dressing had it all covered.