I am super proud of this boppy pillow cover, probably more than I should admit, but I think it turned out awesome and I am getting much better at my sewing techniques-the ones I used here are sewing on a curve, adding piping, pocket making and zipper installation!
My friend Brie is due with her baby boy soon and wanted a boppy pillow cover she found on etsy but it was sold out and I just happened to have that exact same fabric (which I got on clearance from Jo-ann's) I used the boppy pattern that I used over here and added a pocket I have learned how to make from a dress pattern I have done in the past. I love that I was able to line up the pattern so the pocket blends in. It can be used to hold a pacifier, phone, lip balm, etc.
Back of the boppy pillow.
Topstitch detail on the zipper.
Congrats to Brie!